Wednesday 9 February 2011

NOTD: Strawberries and Cream

Todays nails were inspired by my sudden craving for strawberries and cream (even though it's only February). Please excuse my horrible nail beds, I need to give myself a proper mani soon...


 Boots Intensive Naith Growth Solution is excellent!
Nails inc and Caite polish were free in magazines at some point - result!
17 Double Gloss Top Coat is really cheap and works great


I'm off to explore and hopefully going to the pics tonight to see Black Swan :)

3 comments:

  1. this looks really gorgeous :)
    I'm trying to grow my nails to do something similar!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours you've used! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute nail art! Love red color.
    If u want visit my blog http://www.mademoisellecc.blogspot.com/
    Bisou

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate people leaving me comments and read every one. If you have any questions just ask!

Thank you!