Friday 25 February 2011

curse you germs!



I am a sick little puppy :(

I'm quite annoyed as I have so many posts I want to write and just have no energy to do so. I caught some horrible cold/throat infection and now mother nature has decided to spring her monthly visit on me - cue lots of pain, sickness, coughing, sneezing and a lack of energy or voice. Delightful!

I'll leave you with some outfits from the days before illness turned me into a shambles... (as you can see the cardigan is a bit of a fave!)

 


I am in the process of writing a post on LFW and Twinings Tea, which should come to you at some point before the weekend :)

xxMxx

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the first outfit! Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you get better asap. Adorable outfits! I am a new follower of your amazing blog. Come check out my blog if you get time x

    http://youbeaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, slowly getting there :)

    xxMxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate people leaving me comments and read every one. If you have any questions just ask!

Thank you!