Tuesday 1 March 2011

As predicted...

... teaching has begun to take over my life! Have a few posts planned for this week but will just need to see how much I manage to get done, annoying, but can't be helped.

If you remember a few posts back I was talking about letter writing (which I've been doing so much of lately living away from my friends and family) and since then I discovered the lovely Gem at Fat Frocks has set up a pen-pal exchange which has been hugely successful, so thanks to her (though it's now closed to new members, sorry!). I'm really excited about having someone new to write to. If anyone else would like to just exchange letters with myself, drop me an e-mail, I'm always looking to get to know new people!

The next post is going to be about my fantastic experience in a delightful little cake shop in London V a truly rubbish dinner in a well known pub chain. I also have a ton of outfits to post that are still on my camera and which I've decided to save for one single '7 days of outfits' post at the end of the week.

Hope everyone's week is going well, I'm trying to catch up with as many of your blogs as I can!


(now back to Y5 planning, yay!)

xxMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate people leaving me comments and read every one. If you have any questions just ask!

Thank you!