Monday 7 March 2011

Announcement!

I've known this for a few weeks now, but was sworn to secrecy until today!

I'm going to be an auntie! :)

My older brother's fiance is due on 17th September and they had their first scan today! This is the first baby in my family so everyone is very, very excited!! My mum is knitting constantly!

Currently writing a post for today then I'm back to Glasgow for a week, not taking my laptop so posting might be a bit lacking (unless I steal my sister's laptop at home). It is said brother's engagement part on Saturday and I have 100 cupcakes to bake, so will post lots of photos when I get back. Outfit is still undecided as I've been so busy teaching I've hardly had a chance to look for a dress.

Definitely need to sort out my blogging, I'm just sooo tired! Being in school 7.30am-6.45pm really starts to take it's toll.

Hope everyone is well, although I'm not posting I'm still reading all your blogs!

xxMxx

6 comments:

  1. wow congratulations! I'm now also an auntie as of yesterday, it feels so wierd saying that i'm an auntie lol.

    p.s. I'm from the north east too!

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so nice! Congratulations :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I'd be glad if you look also at my past ...

    http://behindthecurtainblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Congratulations :D I bet you are so excited :D
    Good luck baking all those cakes! I popped over to look at your blog because Gem paired us up for the pen pal thing :) I'm now a follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love it!
    great style
    xxx


    follow u

    ReplyDelete
  6. heya love your blog its amazing...just follwed :) would really appreciate it if you would support and follow my blog back :)

    www.allthatisprettyx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate people leaving me comments and read every one. If you have any questions just ask!

Thank you!